Small business owners often find it difficult to take time off, and the thought of two week holidays from your clients may seem like too much too soon. A few things I recommend to make the transition is to prepare in advance.
- Let your customers know in advance that you will be away. That way there will be no surprises.
- Build up a relationship with other similar business owners. You will be able to manage each others clients while away on holiday.
- If you need to have contact with clients. Let them know you will be accessible by email, and that you will check it at a certain time.
- Consider using an outsourced call answering service. They are cost effective, and will be able to answer calls from new customers or enquiries.
- Set up an out of office reply on your email informing that you are on holiday.
By following the above tips your customers should be more aware that you are away. You will be surprised that many won’t have any issues until you return. Have a happy holiday!
If you need to find a dog boarding kennel for your pet dog while you are away book in advance. You may have to visit beforehand to see if your pet settles in. For an alternative to kennels Wrickton Hall Dog Boarding Kennels, is central to Bewdley, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster and Ludlow. Unlike traditional kennels your dog will stay inside and live with a family.